Teams can sign up for specific dates and times for practice. Fields are not asssigned. Instead teams find open space by the coaches talking at the fields and following a simple set of rules.
- Fields which are closed are posted.
- Defined set of fields set aside for scheduled activities and games.
- Players/Teams meet in a general area/gate or group of fields versus a specific field for practice.
- 4 teams per field
- Coaches in an area talk to establish space boundaries at the start of practice moving to open space.
- Stay out of the middle of fields and goal areas - practice on the sides, goals will be set on sidelines not end lines and should not be moved - use cones to mark out space
- No ladders or tight repetitive drills like ladders
Click on the name of the practice field to view its location.
|All Clubs||Union Hill Club||Juanita Club|
May close at the end of
|Alcott Elementary||Frost Elementary|
|Dickinson Elementary||Juanita Elementary|
|Parks Elementary||Thoreau Elementary|
|Wilder Elementary||Juanita High School|
|Perrigo Park||132nd Square|
|Juanita Beach Park|
|Eastlake Club||Redmond Club||Kirkland Club|
|Blackwell Elementary||Audubon Elementary||Franklin Elementary|
|Carson Elementary||Einstein Elementary||Kirk Elementary|
|McAulifee Elementary||Mann Elementary||Rose Hill Elementary|
|Mead Elementary||Redmond Elementary||Twain Elementary|
|Smith Elementary||Rockwell Elementary||Kirkland Middle School|
Eastlake High School
(Turf Field Behind)
|Rush Elementary||Emerson High School|
|Redmond Middle School||Crestwoods Park|
|East Sammamish Park||Cascade View Park||Spinney Homestead|
|Grasslawn Park||Terrace Park|