Sundays, May 19 - June 16
4pm - 5pm
WOODINVILLE INDOOR SOCCER
PLAYER INFO - Players ages 5 years and older are eligible to participate.
EQUIPMENT - Athletic shoes (NO CLEATS), shin guards covered by socks and water bottle.
COST - $30.00
What to Expect
- Warm-up and stretching(approximately 10 minutes) - The entire group will warm-up and stretch together.
- Skill development(approximately 15 to 20 minutes) - Players will be divided into two groups- newer players and experienced players. Newer players will focus on skill building such as dribbling and kicking the ball in the goal. Experienced players will focus on refining skills such as kicking with control, trapping the ball, heading, passing to teammates, etc.
- Scrimmage or free time(approximately 15 to 20 minutes) - Players will be given the choice of scrimmage or free time. Scrimmage will take place on half the field and free time will take place on the other half. Free time is available for those players who prefer to focus on individual skill development rather than a scrimmage.
- Cool down(approximately 5 to 10 minutes) The entire group will cool down and close out with a rousing cheer
How can you help?
- We can use your help on the field.
- For newer players, we ask that a parent or sibling (should be familiar with soccer) participate with your player by helping them with soccer skills. Participating with them on the field is great. We have found that many kids do well when the soccer skills are modeled.
- For the scrimmage, we ask that a parent or sibling (should be familiar with soccer) participate with your player. During the scrimmage you can help your player by providing them direction, encouraging them to pass to a teammate, scoring or taking the ball from the other team.