2013 Fall Recreational Registration Is Now Open
It is not first come, first served, but to be guaranteed a spot in our program you need to register by May 15th.
Specific team requests are not guaranteed.
• U8-U18 returning players (played fall 2012) who wish to return to last year's team need to check "yes" after the question "Do you want to return to your fall team?" You do not need to enter any additional information. The system will automatically place you on the team. If you click return to last year's team we do not look at any other information on the player's registration form.
• Returning players who want to change teams may make a specific team request. Returning players have priority over new players if registered by May 15th.
• New players may make a specific team request, but do not have priority over a returning player who
registered by May 15th who makes the same request.
• Players can register online after May 15th. Specific team requests may be made, but players have a lower placement priority level than players registering by May 15 and are placed on teams if there is space available for their age.
• Players will be notified of their team assignment in late June. (Coed U6 will be notified in early September).
• Coaches can't reserve a spot on their team for a player.
• All 2012 teams will not be reformed in 2013.
2013 Registration Fees
Coed U6 - $70
U7-U9 - $115
U10-U12 - $145
U13-U16 - $165
U17-U18 - $180
To check that you have successfully registered log into your account, click on past registrations on the left hand side. If you have successfully completed your registration you will see it listed. If it isn't listed the registration wasn't completed so please go through the registration process again.
If you qualify for Financial Aid do not register online. You can access the paperwork at www.lwysa.org. Look under Parent Resources, then forms and you will see a link to the Financial Aid Application. Print the application and follow the instructions. We need proof that you qualify for your school district's lunch program. You will also need to call the soccer office at 425-821-1741. Financial Aid is limited. It is first come, first served.
If you have trouble accessing the registration web site from your computer you are welcome to come to the office and use one of our computers or you can use a computer at a library or a friend's home. All registration is online.
Eastlake Club - Blackwell, Carson, McAuliffe, Mead, Smith
Kirkland Club - Bell, Franklin, Kirk, Lakeview, Rose Hill, Twain
Juanita Club - Frost, Juanita, Keller, Muir, Sandburg, Thoreau
Redmond Club - Audubon, Einstein, Mann, Redmond, Rockwell, Rush
Union Hill Club - Alcott, Dickinson, Rosa Parks, Wilder
All of our coaches are volunteers, most are parents with varying degrees of experience. You do not need experience to volunteer to coach a team. We always need coaches especially for the younger age groups.
Our U7-U12 teams play other teams within LWYSA. Most games are scheduled on Saturdays with an occasional weeknight game. Practices usually begin in
August with games starting the Saturday after Labor Day and ending in late October. The majority of games are played at Marymoor Park or 60 Acres with a few games held at other locations throughout
the LWYSA school district area.
Our U13 and older teams plays teams from LWYSA, EYSA, NYSA and SNYSA (District II). Games can be scheduled on either Saturday or Sunday. Historically the GU13 -U15 age groups play on Saturday with the GU16-18 playing on Sunday. The BU13 play on Saturday and the BU14-18 play on Sunday. Some games may be scheduled in November.
Our U6 Coed program begins in September and is a 6 week program.
** Just a Reminder -Wearing Jewelry is Not Allowed**
Coaches and parents are reminded that jewelry of any kind is NOT permitted to be worn during soccer matches. Players may NOT wear earrings. If earrings cannot be removed, for any reason, the player cannot play. Taping of earrings is NOT an acceptable alternative to removing them. The leather and rubber bracelets people have taken to wearing (such as the rubber yellow "Live Strong" bracelets, and various forms of leather "friendship" bracelets) are a form of adornment and are therefore jewelry and cannot be worn. The need to reinforce this requirement stems from multiple reports of broken fingers resulting from fingers getting entangled in these items during play.
Number of Players on Field, Game Duration & Ball Size
|Age Level||Players on field||Maximum # Players||Game Duration||Ball Size|
|U7||3||6||2 - 20 min. halves||#3|
|U8||4||8||2 - 25 min halves||#3|
|U9||5||9||2 - 25 min halves||#4|
|U10||6||10||2 - 25 min halves||#4|
|U11||9||14||2 - 30 min halves||#4|
|U12||11||18||2 - 30 min halves||#4|
|U13 - U14||11||18||2 - 35 min halves||#5|
|U15 - U16||11||18||2 - 40 min halves||#5|
|U17 - U19||11||18||2 - 45 min halves||#5|